My absolute FAVORITE service to do is color, particularly blondes and/or any form of lightening! Many of my guests have had to learn the importance of healthy haircare and that it DOES matter what you use on your hair. EVERYTHING MATTERS!!
I’ve had many guests who came to me with frazzled or damaged hair who had to be put on a regiment to get their tresses to bounce back. Let me tell you, after three to six months ALL of their hair bounced ALL THE WAY BACK!!
I’M HERE TO SHARE THE EXACT REGIMENT WITH YOU. SO IF YOUR TRESSES NEED RESCUING, I GOT YOU!FOR ALL HAIR TYPES :
1. Shampoo using: Kerastase ‘Bain Magistral’ or Oribe Gold Lust ‘Repair and Restore’.*When shampooing make sure to focus on your roots, not mids and ends. Also, don’t worry about making your hair heavy or oily, these products will not do that! Just make sure to rinse thoroughly.
2. Condition using: Kerastase ‘Fondant Chromatique’ or Oribe Gold Lust ‘Repair and Restore’.* When conditioning, use between a nickle and quarter size amount depending on your density. Begin at the ends of the hair and work up to about 3″ off of the scalp. This will insure the roots remain light in weight.
3. Deep Treatment: using Oribe ‘Signature moisture mask’.* Use the deep treatment 2x -4x a month depending on how often you shampoo and how dry your hair is. You will use this IN PLACE OF your conditioner on the days you choose. Leave on for 5-20 mins and rinse with tepid water.
**** When drying your hair DO NOT USE A TOWEL. I repeat DO NOT USE A TOWEL*****Towels are made of cotton and cotton sucks out ALL moisture.
5. Instead, right when you step out of the shower I want you to wrap your hair in a DRY N’WRAP. *be sure to use code ‘Molly’ at checkout for free shipping! These wraps have made a HUGE difference in mine and my guests hair. It may seem small but it matters!! Be sure to check out my Instagram page for tutorials on how to wrap the Dry’n’Wrap.
6. Directly after you remove your DRY’N’WRAP, apply Kerastase Elixer Ultime serum.* THIS PRODUCT IS THE HOLY GRAIL!! Apply one pump to mids and ends of wet hair
7. Depending on your hair texture you may want to add a creme leave in OR a spray heat protectant to your hair before styling. * Finer hair will want to only do the spray in heat protectant as thicker/ more coarse hair types will want to do the creme instead. Apply either directly after the Elixer serum in step 6.
FOLLOW WITH STYLING OF CHOICE…*I have a slight wave to my hair so sometimes I will stop at step 7 and let it air dry. When my hair completely dries it is SO SOFT and smells DIVINE! This may work for you but if not, do you boo!
I know what your thinking…ummm sis those are not cheap!
Ok ok I know they aren’t cheap but honestly y’all, if your hair is already in need of rescuing you HAVE to take drastic measures to get it back. It will be worth the investment trust me!…trust me!
***Remember, this regiment is to help hair that is already feeling damaged or compromised. This will NOT fix split ends (nor will anything with the exception of a pair of shears)***
k thanks bye
Once you feel your hair has made progress and begins feeling healthy again, you don’t have to continue with the regiment. For healthy hair maintenance I recommend Wella hair care. Their products are affordable and amazing for maintaining healthy locks. Check out the shampoo, conditioner and deep treatment mask that I recommend!
So, If you’ve made it this far, thank you so much for reading and I wish your tresses tons of love and growth!
~Molly K. Carter